JTW Contractors have successfully delivered a wide range of projects on behalf of CBRE & JLL at BP ICBT Main HQ in Sunbury & Executive HQ in St. James’ Square, Westminster.
Recently completed projects include:
- Complete strip out and refurbishment of toilet core bathrooms in a “live” environment including demolition back to shell, MF partitions and ceilings, LED lighting & controls, new electrical panel boards, mechanical extract and plumbing modifications, floor & wall tiling, new doors & frames, vanity units including mirrored backs and Corian worktops, electronic bidets, shower cubicles with glazed doors, WC cubicles and new sanitaryware throughout.
- External LV enclosure roof replacements including replacement of Western Red Cedar Brise Soleil timber members, strengthening of existing roof construction with additional C24 tanalised roof joists, polycarbonate roof sheet coverings and all associated waterproofing and flashing details.
- Commercial Kitchen refurbishment – 700m2 including complete strip out of existing and installation of new Armstrong ceiling grid with associated services and LED lighting/controls, uplift of quarry tiles and installation of new resin floor throughout, M&E services upgrades including new distribution board, Whiterock wall linings and rail/edge protection
- Collaboration Area fit-outs – Creation of new collaboration areas in numerous locations across 6 No. buildings including power/data disconnections and moves to desks/furniture, new carpet tiles, refresh decorations & vinyl manifestations
- Coffee Point upgrades – modifications to existing plumbing services to 30 No. coffee points to enable the installation of new Franke machines plus general refresh of countertop sealants & decorations