Terms & Conditions
All use our web site ('Site') is on these terms. If you do not agree with the terms, then cease use of the Site now. The terms are a contract between us and you may wish to print a copy for future reference. We sometimes change the terms and changes will be posted here.
We work very hard to make sure information on the Site is accurate and up to date. Let us know if you find anything that is wrong. However, you should check independently any information before you rely on it. This is a web site providing information free of charge. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- collect or harvest any data about other users;
- provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Copyright material appears on the Site which is our or our licensor's property. Do not copy anything on the Site without our prior emailed or written consent. We do not give permission for you to republish, alter, transmit or otherwise copy any material on the Site, but you may download information from the Site for your own personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without express permission and that of the copyright owner.
JTW Contractors Ltd is our UK trade mark and all logos of JTW Contractors Ltd on the Site are our trade names. You may not use them without our permission.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
JTW Contractors Ltd
The Lightbox, Unit 1.20
111 Power Road
London W4 5PY
As information on our site is provided free of charge, we do not accept liability for it. We will not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or good will arising from your use of the Site or information on the Site. All terms implied by law are excluded.
You agree that English law shall apply to these terms and to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if a dispute arises. We aim to ensure our Site complies with English law but not laws of any other country. If there is anything on the Site that you are not allowed under the laws to which you are subject to access or see, cease using the Site immediately.
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of these terms by email confirmed by post.
Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement.
We may amend these Terms at any time by posting a variation on the Site.